maandag 24 juni 2013

Things to be happy about.


We can not deny it .. We all feel sometimes a little bit down. Maybe because of a bad day at school, or any other reason, of course. Then we get in a quick dip so we feel not so good in our skin. Here is a list of things you need to happy about. 

  1. Discovering a beautiful thing in an unexpected place in an unexpected moment. 
  2.  Seeing old friends and realizing only after the rush of catching up that it’s like no time has passed and I love them just as much as ever. 
  3.  Coming home from a trip.The feel of very old, somewhat transparent vintage t-shirts. Being barefoot in the kitchen, sipping wine, and cooking dinner. 
  4. When someone likes something I’m wearing. 

  1. Songs that tell a story. 
  2. In the moment when you realize an inside joke has been created. 
  3. Strawberry season. 
  4.  Being in the middle of really good book and being excited about how much there still is to go.


  1. The moments when I realize there’s nowhere I’d rather be than where I am right then. 
  2. Kids hugging babies. 
  3.  A day alone in a new city with my camera. 
  4.  Planning a trip somewhere I’ve never been. 

  1. How music can make me cry and laugh and feel so deeply. 
  2. Biking in the sun. 
  3. The sound of  children making each other laugh.
  4. Being the first person to wake up on a weekend and sitting on the couch reading, waiting for the day to start. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten